Chanel recently announced that Italian model Elisa Sednaoui is the face of the new Chanel eyewear campaign. She’s been seen in dozens of European fashion magazines and earlier this year Karl Lagerfeld shot an editorial with Elisa for Numéro Magazine. I wonder if that’s how he came to choose her for the eyewear campaign. Sednauoi is wearing the Jewel button sunglasses from the Cruise 2010/11 collection. We’ll probably start seeing these ads run in fashion magazines pretty soon.
- First Look: Maïwenn for Chanel Eyewear Campaign
- Claudia Schiffer for Chanel Prestige FW 2011/12 Eyewear Collection – Behind the Scenes & Campaign Images
- Sneak Peek of Chanel Spring 2010 Campaign Featuring Claudia Schiffer
- Blake and Karl’s Hot Date
- Vanessa Paradis Replaces Lily Allen as the Face of Coco Cocoon