Quantcast
Chanel Fashion, News & Trends

La Chanelphile

March 28, 2011

Chanel Summer 2011 Makeup: Les Fleurs D’Ete

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

For the Summer 2011 makeup palette, Peter Philips was inspired by summer flowers. The pretty pinks, peaches and soft yellows look like they will go beautifully with a healthy tan. Back in November we gave you a sneak peek of Mimosa, the newest Chanel color that will surely cause a commotion. Here, we can see the three new colors. They’re all pretty but Mimosa is by far the most unique. It’s making me want to lay poolside and sip one… just a few more months! Here’s a breakdown of all the new colors…

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

Chanel Les 4 Ombres (Quadra Eye Shadows)
*Lilium (deep green)
*Light green
*Grey
*Beige

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

Waterproof Pencil Eye Stylo Yeux Waterproof
*Rose Platine

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

Soleil Tan de Chanel (Moisturizing Bronzing Powder)
*Bronze Rose, natural beige with rose highlight
*Bronze Corail, deep beige with coral highlight

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

Levres Scintillantes (Glossimers)
*Aurore, light orange with pink,shimmer
*Pink Peony, pink
*Pensee, pink, coral with gold shimmer

les fleurs d ete de chanel summer 2011 makeup collection

Le Vernis (Nail Colour)
*Mimosa, lemon yellow
*Beige Petale, beige rose
*Morning Rose, rose

Source: Becoming Gorgeous

Similar Posts:

8 Comments »

1. What a beautiful collection! Of course I will be adding the polishes to my collection but I also want the glossimers, they are such pretty colours!

Last Wednesday I spent a small fortune at the Chanel counter, I got Rouge Coco Shine in Boy which is my new favourite lipstick. Vitalumiere Aqua which is the best base I have ever tried. The radiance facial exfoliator and Coco Mademoiselle velvet body oil which is absolutely divine!

Comment by Alison — March 29, 2011 @ 12:34 am

2. WOUAaaaaaaaahhh want them all
    wonder what do u think about the vitalumiere aqua i have a combination skin slight oily on my forhead and wonder if i could work for my type of skin
    Tks

Comment by NOELLE — March 29, 2011 @ 7:10 am

3. Hi Noelle,
    I’m not sure I’ve never tried the vitalumiere aqua but I’m sure anyone at a Chanel makeup counter could help you. :) Gabriella

Comment by La Chanelphile — March 29, 2011 @ 8:48 am

4. Oooh! Fun! I think I need to get the Rouge Coco Shine in Boy – it looks like the perfect neutral.

Comment by La Chanelphile — March 29, 2011 @ 11:42 am

5. Noelle: I think Vitalumiere Aqua would definatly work on your type, it is ultra light with good coverage and leases skin with a slightly matte/velvety finish. I love it and have combination skin.

Comment by Alison — March 30, 2011 @ 3:17 am

6. Hi Alison,
    Thanks for letting Noelle know. :)

Comment by La Chanelphile — March 30, 2011 @ 7:08 am

7. I now own 5 shades of coco shine and 2 glossimers. Love them all. But I think the best item in the collection has to be the Ombres de perlees de chanel eyeshadow palette. Aqua Vita is worth the investment. I use it with chanel base illuminating. It wakes me up. This summer collection is soooo delicious. I am still undecided which of the bronzing highlighter I will get. Want them both!

Comment by Lovechanel888 — April 18, 2011 @ 7:40 pm

8. I absolutely LOVE Chanel and LOVE this collection!
    I’m just doubting what I will be getting… I like the yellow nailpolish, but it’s more a must have to just have it..

What do you think about the bronzing poeder? Is it better than the one from Dior (for example)?

And what products from this Chanel collection are you planning on buying???
    I’m curious to find out what you like to buy!

Comment by Marieke — May 24, 2011 @ 10:04 am