While I’m waiting on getting the images of the collection laid out I thought I’d share some photos Chanel sent me of the decor of the Chanel Métiers aD’Art Pre-Fall 2012 Paris-Bombay show. The Grand Palais was transformed into a Maharaja’s palace complete with long tables set for high tea. Tables brimmed with fruit, floral arrangements and crystal candelabras. The scene would not be complete without a silver toy train emblazoned with the signature double-C’s. Let the beautiful setting sink in and I’ll post pics of the collection soon! Oh, what I would have done to be seated at one of those tables… or even be a fly on a piece of fruit!
- Chanel Métiers d’Art Pre-Fall 2012 Paris-Bombay Show – Apparel
- Paris-Bombay Express – CHANEL Métiers d’Art 2011/12
- Chanel Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2012 Paris-Bombay Handbags
- Chanel Paris-Bombay Inspiration: Bombay, The Maharajas Palace, Lady Curzon, Jewels and The Bombay Express
- Chanel Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2012 Paris-Bombay Accessories