Quantcast
Chanel Fashion, News & Trends

La Chanelphile

January 16, 2012

Luck Be A Lady: Chanel Introduces Las Vegas de Chanel

Las Vegas de ChanelAnyone who has been to Las Vegas will tell you that town is not low on glitz or luxury. Between the neon lights and desert sand, the town is always painted in gold. The Bellagio Hotel is renovating the Chanel boutique in its Galleria and to commemorate this event, Peter Philips has created “gold-plated collection and strews stardust over polyester dreams.”

Las Vegas de Chanel includes four items: Lucky Stripes, a compact with four shades of sand and bronze to be worn on eyes, face or cheekbones; Rouge Coco Shine in Brilliant, a sheer golden lip shade; Le Crayon Lèvres Vegas Gold, a gold lip pencil; and it wouldn’t be a collection without a covetable Le Vernis in Gold Fingers.

The remodel should be completed by the end of this month.  I’ll actually be staying at The Bellagio mid-February when I go to some trades hows in Las Vegas and I will definitely check out the new space. And I hope to get my fingers on Gold Fingers!

Las Vegas de Chanel Lucky Stripes

Las Vegas de Chanel Le Vernis Gold Fingers

Las Vegas de Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Brilliant

Las Vegas de Chanel Le Crayon Levres Vegas Gold

Similar Posts:

Filed under: Chanel,Chanel Boutiques,Chanel Cosmetics,Chanel Nail Colour — Tags: , — La Chanelphile @ 9:20 pm

13 Comments »

1. The polish looks so pretty, as does the lucky stripes compact.

Comment by Alison — January 17, 2012 @ 2:26 am

2. Oh Dear I want that striped bronzey thing, nooooow!!!! Too bad I’ll be staying at the Bellagio during the first days of May but these products will probably be sold out ;-(( But I’ll definetely go and check the new Chanel boutique there ;-)

Comment by Ramblingdoll — January 17, 2012 @ 12:06 pm

3. Will this Vegas collection be available nationwide? I am drooling over Lucky Stripes and Gold Fingers polish!

Comment by Ellen — January 17, 2012 @ 12:20 pm

4. Hi Ellen,
    I’m not sure – I’ll try to find out.

Hi Rambling Doll,
    Oh no! Hopefully they will be available elsewhere. Do check out the boutique all of their remodels are so lovely!

Hi Alison,
    Yes, they’re a beautiful set. I hope they still have some left when I get there!
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — January 17, 2012 @ 12:51 pm

5. …not a single chance these are going to be available in italy,right?… :-(

Comment by manuela — January 20, 2012 @ 2:13 am

6. Hi Manuela,
    I don’t think so, I think it will be released only in Las Vegas.

Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — January 20, 2012 @ 11:17 am

7. Hi Everyone!
    I found out that the beauty collection will be exclusive to Las Vegas for 1 month and then trickle out to other locations. I’m not sure if it will be released internationally though…

I hope that helps!
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — January 24, 2012 @ 11:55 am

8. Hi!
    If anyone would like anything from this collection please contact me!
    rebekahdubowy@hotmail.com

Comment by Bekah — January 25, 2012 @ 10:16 pm

9. Hi Bekah,
    So nice of you to volunteer! I’m sure there are some people who will take you up on your offer!
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — January 26, 2012 @ 12:38 am

10. i waant the polish !!
    anyone can help me ? i leave in France & of course i can pay via paypal !!

Comment by lilynail — January 31, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

11. Hi Lilynail,
    Bekah volunteered to buy and send product – get in touch with her directly here: rebekahdubowy@hotmail.com

Comment by La Chanelphile — January 31, 2012 @ 11:23 pm

12. I just purchased the gold striped blush in Las Vegas and it is awesome.

Comment by Sharyn — February 2, 2012 @ 4:56 am

13. Hi Sharyn,
    Great news thanks for sharing! I hope they still have some when I’m there in a few weeks!
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile