Quantcast
Chanel Fashion, News & Trends

La Chanelphile

February 9, 2012

Self Indulgence

chanel shopping bagToday I walked into the Chanel boutique with no intention of buying anything – I just wanted to look.  I was in the store less than a minute when a pair of earrings caught my eye.  A pair of earrings that were made for me – and that I’ve been waiting for. I’m ashamed to say I bought a non-Chanel pair of similar earrings because I thought it was a great style but I hadn’t seen a Chanel version.  When I saw the earrings, I knew they were meant to be mine.  The sales associate told me they were a new style that recently released.  I could not resist! Today, I treated myself to some double-Cs.  It was a good day!

chanel gift box

chanel hoop earrings

Similar Posts:

Filed under: Chanel,Chanel Jewelry — Tags: , — La Chanelphile @ 12:16 am

10 Comments »

1. They are really really wonderful. I love Chanel and especially the polishes. I would be glad, if you would visit my blog.
    By,
    Mila

Comment by Mila — February 9, 2012 @ 10:58 am

2. Congrats on your new earrings!!! These are from the current S/S 12 collection. The matching bracelet is available just in case ;-) )

Comment by Red Tsarina — February 9, 2012 @ 1:51 pm

3. Hi Red Tsarina! Thanks! Is the bracelet a bangle?

:) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — February 9, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

4. Hi Mila,
    What a great blog! I LOVE your intro photo! Do you have every Chanel polish? It looks like it! I’ll definitely keep checking on your blog.
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — February 9, 2012 @ 10:52 pm

5. Those are gorgeous! Would love to see a photo of you wearing them to see how they hang, etc. :-)

Comment by Panna — February 10, 2012 @ 9:15 am

6. Gabriella, yes the bracelet is a bangle. They are actually sold by 3 pieces and come in 3 sizes (S, M, L) and different colours. Price goes from €850 to 880 here in Paris (don’t know about the US sorry but that should give you an idea…)
    I am going to Montaigne tomorrow. Wants to have a closer look to the current costume jewellery collection but I already got 2 bags in November and shoes and earrings, and bracelet and and….So I must stop, lol !

Comment by Ramblingdoll aka Red Tsarina — February 10, 2012 @ 10:46 am

7. Hi Panna,
    I will definitely post a picture soon.
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — February 12, 2012 @ 12:38 am

8. Hi Ramblngdoll aka Red Tsarina,
    I just realized I posted the pink bangles as part of the Valentine’s collection – ha! They are gorgeous – I’m not sure I can get the bangles too :( I also have really small wrists and bangles are generally large on me – I usually have to buy children’s bangles! I’ll check them out when I go to Las Vegas next week. Thanks for the info!
    :) Gabriella, La Chanelphile

Comment by La Chanelphile — February 12, 2012 @ 12:40 am

9. Oh Dear, I know what you mean, same for me ;-( Usually can’t get any Chanel bracelet because they are too big for me. No matter, I take my revenge on the necklaces haha! Can’t wait to read what you got from the Vegas make up collection!!!!

Comment by Ramblingdoll — February 12, 2012 @ 4:15 am

10. I’ll let you know soon, I’m going tomorrow!

Comment by La Chanelphile — February 12, 2012 @ 10:48 pm