“Chanel is about life, dressing women for life.” -Karl Lagerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld echoes the sentiments of Coco Chanel and carries on the tradition of “dressing women for life”. In this video Karl Lagerfeld talks about his inspiration for the Chanel Fall-Winter 2012/13 Ready-to-Wear show, explains the silhouettes and use of materials, and even drops a hint about the Chanel Fall-Winter 2012/13 Haute Couture inspiration – it may be a bit childlike. Whatever it is, I can’t wait to see!
- Chanel Fall-Winter 2012/13 Haute Couture Look Book
- Chanel Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2012/13 – Karl Lagerfeld Interview
- Chanel Fall-Winter 2012/13 Haute Couture – Making of the Press Kit
- Video: Karl Lagerfeld Interview – Chanel FW 2013/14 Haute Couture
- Chanel Haute Couture Fall-Winter 2012/13 Invitation