For those of us who were not fancy enough to be invited to the opening of Chanel’s “The Little Black Jacket” exhibit or don’t live in Japan (or won’t be visiting any time soon), we can still see the stunning work of Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld. All of the photos from The Little Black Jacket: CHANEL’s classic revisited by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld are on view on a new Chanel microsite devoted to the exhibit. The site is a bit interactive as hints of photos rotate you click on one to see the full photo. It will take some time to see all of the photos – I kind of wish there was a way to just scroll through them all but that’s just the rushed person in me who has no time for everything. By displaying the photos the way they did, I think Chanel intends for you to peruse and discover as you would in a real gallery. Enjoy!
Check out the teaser below:
- Chanel – The Little Black Jacket New York Exhibition Photos
- CHANEL “The Little Black Jacket” Teaser Videos 2 & 3
- Chanel: The Little Black Jacket Photo Shoot with Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld
- CHANEL The Little Black Jacket Exhibit in Hong Kong, Teaser
- CHANEL – The Little Black Jacket Exhibition Opening in Tokyo