Linda Evangelista is the face of the Chanel Spring 2012 eyewear ad campaign. I love this photograph and Linda
Evangelista looks amazing – a bit airbrushed but that’s to be expected I suppose. The photo was taken by Karl Lagerfeld and I love the pop of color with the yellow glasses. My favorite part of the photo is that when I first saw the image, I thought it was an old ad from the late 80s – early 90s. There’s something very classic, almost vintage looking about this photo, yet it’s still modern. I can’t wait to see the rest of the campaign.
- Linda Evangelista for Chanel Spring Summer 2012 Eyewear – Full Campaign
- Behind the Scenes of the Linda Evangelista Chanel Campaign
- First Look: Maïwenn for Chanel Eyewear Campaign
- Chanel Spring-Summer 2013 Eyewear Ad Campaign with Laetitia Casta
- Alice Dellal Is The New Face of the Chanel Boy Bag Collection