“Ornate or crazy manicures are impressive, but at the end of the day, I love the simplicity of a perfectly lacquered nail. It’s the ultimate accessory.” – Peter Philips
Chanel is adding it’s two cents to Pantone’s color of the year “Tangerine Tango” in the form of Le Vernis in Holiday. A vibrant orange, the citrus shade was inspired by an orange peel. Peter Philips created the color and stated: “Obviously, I didn’t invent orange … [b]ut I wanted to create a popping, intense orange — it couldn’t be pearly or opalescent. It wasn’t so easy.” No word on when this will be out but I did not see it on the Chanel website though I have seen people showing photos of it on Instagram – maybe it has already been released in other countries. When I find out more I’ll be sure to share. Until then, I can’t wait to get this color on my finger nails!
Source: T Magazine
- Chanel Ready-to-Wear Autumn-Winter 2013/2014 Beauty
- Chanails! Chanel Nails from the Fall-Winter 2012/13 Haute Couture Show
- Chanel Beauté at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards
- Chanel Collection Révélation Lévres Scintillantes Glossimer
- Chanel “Les Harmonies de Printemps” Spring 2012 Makeup Collection Swatches