Emma Stone looked stunning in Chanel for the Los Angeles premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man. She wore a white short dress with burgundy flowers, look 68 from the Cruise Versailles collection. I have to admit, when I saw this on the runway I thought it would be hard to pull off with the subtle pannier widening the hips but Emma Stone not only pulls it off but makes it look gorgeous. I think she even looks better than the runway model – I’m especially loving the shoes she paired the dress with. Starlets take note, if you’re going to wear Chanel on the red carpet, this is how to do it.
Emma Stone’s makeup was done by Chanel celebrity makeup artist Rachel Goodwin – see below how to get Emma’s look:
- Emma Stone in Chanel Haute Couture at The Help Los Angeles Premiere
- Julianne Moore Wears Chanel Couture to SAG Awards
- Zoe Kravitz in Chanel Fall-Winter 2011/2012 Ready-to-Wear
- Cameron Diaz in Chanel Spring 2011 RTW at Bad Teacher NY Premier
- Blake Lively in Chanel Haute Couture at LA Premiere of Green Lantern