We’ve come to expect extravagant sets for Chanel presentations and it doesn’t get much more dramatic than Linlithgow Palace in Scotland at dusk. Chanel showed its Metiers d’Art Paris-Edinburgh collection in the courtyard of Linlithgow palace with models circling the courtyard as guests watched swathed in their lap blankets provided by Chanel. No expense was spared in creating the atmosphere and for one brief moment in time, Linlithgow Palace was full of life once again.
Photos courtesy of Chanel
- Chanel Métiers d’Art Paris-Edimbourg Show Details and Atmosphere
- Chanel Métiers d’Art Paris-Edimbourg Update & Predictions
- Chanel Métiers d’Art Collection 2012/13 Paris-Edimbourg at Linlithgow Palace
- Chanel Métiers d’Art Paris-Édimbourg Prefall 2013 – Edinburgh, Scotland
- Chanel Métiers d’Art Paris-Edimbourg Show Invitation