Earlier today Julianne Moore wore Chanel Haute Couture from the Fall 2011 collection. If you remember that was the collection the models had light up shoes and the collection was inspired by the iconic silent film Metropolis. According to Style.com, the dress is look 58. On the runway it was worn with a jacket but you can tell from the bottom part of the gown that it’s the same dress. Julianne Moore looked gorgeous in the dress. What do you think of her choice?
Runway Image: Style.com
Red Carpet Image: JustJared.com
- Chanel at the 2012 Golden Globes and Art of Elysium Heaven Gala
- Blake Lively in Chanel Haute Couture at LA Premiere of Green Lantern
- Emma Stone in Chanel Haute Couture at The Help Los Angeles Premiere
- Emma Stone Wears Chanel for LA “Spider-Man” Premiere
- Chanel Haute Couture on the Academy Awards Red Carpet